Top Ten Places to Eat Around Campus
In no particular order, here are the tasty and reasonable places to eat.
1. Chipotle - Hey, mcdonalds sold this place so don't freak out! I happen to think they make a great burrito, fast, and at a fair price. This place gets crowded, but even with a line out the door it doesn't usually take more than 15 minutes.
2. Kirby Lane - This place is open all night. They serve breakfast any time of day, and constantly win the award for best queso.
3. Thai Noodles - Tucked away behind the 7-11, this is a cheap fast thai place that always makes a great meal. The staff is friendly and fun, making it a nice place to stop by.
4. Crown and Anchor Pub - This one isn't located on the drag, but rather on the north side near hyde park. They have cheap and delicious burgers, as well as nightly drink specials.
5. Which Which - This is my favorite place to go for just a sandwich. Its easy to order, quick, and cheap. I frequent this place quite a bit.
6. The Mellow Mushroom - While the staff at this place is a little bit too laid back, they still make great quality food. Don't come hear in a hurry. Still, their salads are fantastic, and their ingredients are fresh.
7. Torchy's Tacos - Different than a burrito house, this place is the king of tacos. They might be a little bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. This place has the best quick tacos in Austin, hands down.
8. Trudy's - Also north of campus, Trudy's serves up tex-mex at a fair price. Plus, they have great drink specials and the margaritas are strong. Don't drink and drive!
9. Spider House - Located next door to Trudy's, this is a great place to grab a drink or a vegetarian meal and get some work done. Free wi-fi, and cool tunes make this place easy to hang out for hours.
10. Ken's Donuts - When a place is open 24 hours, they need to be prepared for the late nght storm. Ken's is always prepared with a quality selection of donuts made by the friendly greek staff.
Submitted By: Pyroccd
Views:1160 | Comments: 0
Sorted by most: